lead, manage and develop self and others
Study Abroad & Incoming & Outgoing Exchange at UQ
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|25/09/2018||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Learn Innov Bldg#17,Rm202||2 of 20||Register|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Karen Fisher
Presenter: Ms Jan Mccreary
Study Abroad and Incoming Exchange is one of UQ's most popular programs, attracting over a total of 600 students each semester. UQ Abroad or Outgoing Exchange is also attracting more and more UQ students each year.
This course is designed to help UQ staff understand the benefits and marketing potential for their school and/or faculty and the importance of these institutional/provider relationships to the wider UQ community. It will also cover the processes for both incoming and outgoing applications, as well as our obligations and care of both sets of students.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand the importance of the programs in relation to UQ's internationalisation strategy
2. Understand how relationships with partners impact the programs as a whole
3. Understand the application and course approvals process to better assist the SAE and
UQ Abroad teams and of course the students
4. Be able to advise and assist SAE students once onshore to ensure a smooth transition to
living and studying here
5. Identify courses with marketing potential for this cohort.