teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Learning Design Community
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|30/07/2020||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 60||Register|
|27/08/2020||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 60||Register|
|24/09/2020||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 60||Register|
|29/10/2020||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 60||Register|
|26/11/2020||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 60||Register|
Duration: 1 hour
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Mr Dominic Mcgrath
NOTE: Attendees registering for the Zoom courses will be emailed the link the day prior.
This informal community supports and enhances technology-enhanced learning through collaboration and communication across the University and provides a forum to discuss opportunities. The community will occasionally invite guests to share in discussions with the community.
• Faculty and School Learning Designers, Educational Designers, and eLearning Coordinators
• ITaLI Learning Designers
• eLearning Professionals
• Other personnel with an interest/involvement in eLearning and learning design
This course will enable participants to:
1. Identify opportunities to address the effective pedagogical application of technologies to support faculty and institutional teaching and learning related to faculty priorities.
2. Support communication about such activities between community members.
3. Support the sharing of pedagogical practice and resources between community members, and wider dissemination across the University.
4. Identify common or recurring issues and opportunities.
5. Provide professional development for participants.
The 30 April, 28 May & 25 June sessions will be delivered via Zoom. ITaLI will email the link to those registered.