teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Blended and Active Learning Innovation (BALI) CoP
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|28/10/2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Venue to be Advised||3 of 25|
Course enrolments are currently disabled while we transition from Aurion to Workday. Following Workday go-live on 4 October 2021, all staff development courses and learning content will be accessed via the ‘Learning’ worklet in Workday. Information on how to navigate to Workday Learning will be available soon.
If you wish to attend a currently scheduled iteration of this course, please contact the course coordinator listed to request enrolment.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Associate Professor Jason Lodge
This forum intends to provide a community of practice for blended and active learning innovation. It intends to raise awareness to the themes as well as provide practical guidance for academics and learning designers intending to implement it.
It will enable academics and learning designers to: share exemplars, reflect on practices, acquire practical guidelines and lessons learnt, assess results from implementing blended and active learning innovations, and plan and produce educational research out of these initiatives.
This forum will enable participants to:
- Learn from good exemplars showcase of blended and active learning practices across UQ;
- Reflect and share on the application of the above mentioned practices;
- Acquire practical guidelines and lessons learnt to effectively implement the mentioned practices in their course;
- Assess the results from implementing the mentioned practices;
- Plan and Produce educational research papers from the referred initiatives.
Courses running via Zoom: the course coordinator listed against this course will email the Zoom link a day or two prior to course commencement.