teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Blended and Active Learning Innovation (BALI) CoP
Duration: 3 hours
Coordinator: Dr Deanne Gannaway
Presenter: Associate Professor Pedro Teixeira Isaias
This course intends to provide a community of practice for blended and active learning innovation. It intends to raise awareness to the themes as well as provide practical guidance for academics and learning designers intending to implement it.
It will enable academics and learning designers to: share exemplars, reflect on practices, acquire practical guidelines and lessons learnt, assess results from implementing blended and active learning innovations, and plan and produce educational research out of these initiatives.
This course will enable participants to:
- Learn from good exemplars showcase of blended and active learning practices across UQ;
- Reflect and share on the application of the above mentioned practices;
- Acquire practical guidelines and lessons learnt to effectively implement the mentioned practices in their course;
- Assess the results from implementing the mentioned practices;
- Plan and Produce educational research papers from the referred initiatives.