finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Microsoft Word - Advanced: Referencing Tools
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|7/11/2017||9:30 AM - 12:30 PM||02-D108 Duhig Tower||4 of 17||Register|
Duration: 3 hours
Coordinator: Mr David Miles
Presenter: Ms Fiona Stroud
This course covers the advanced use of MS Word and focuses on using tools to automate tasks and work effectively with long and complex documents.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Use styles with confidence
2. Effectively utilise Outline view
3. Generate automated tables of contents, figures etc.
4. Insert captions and cross-references
5. Combine documents and merge formatting.