finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
UQ Drupal Fundamentals
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 3 hours
Coordinator: Ms Deborah Roberts
Presenter: Ms Deborah Roberts
Learn how to create and publish content using the Drupal Content Management System.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand UQ Standard and its functionality
2. Create content (Basic page, structured page, event, person and team)
3. Adding images, links and buttons
4. Publishing and promoting content
5. Promoting Search Engine Optimisation, Accessibility and Usability.
Online training is available by registering via the UQ web publishing site.