finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Cloud Computing using MS OneDrive
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Mr David Miles
Presenter: Ms Fiona Stroud
Previously known as: File Collaboration Using MS SkyDrive.
This course provides participants with access to Office Web Apps and introduces collaborative techniques and document editing
This course will enable participants to:
1. Set up a OneDrive account
2. Introduce Office Web Apps
3. Create and manage documents, spread sheets and presentations
4. Overview of alternative Cloud Sharing services
5. UQ policy on Cloud Services and business documents.