finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Budgeting and Forecasting: An Overview
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2.5 hours
Coordinator: Ms Nina Knezevic
Presenter: Mr Michael Kelly
This course is designed for staff who are required to prepare a budget or forecast.
This course was previously called Budgeting and Forecasting: Preparation & Completion.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand the importance and usefulness of budgeting
2. Understand UQ's forecast and Budget structure
3. Know how to prepare a budget and forecast
4. Understand the recommended timeframe for completing a budget and forecast
5. Understand the concepts of high level and detailed budgeting