lead, manage and develop self and others
Privacy in Context
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Mr Anthony Zgrajewski
Presenter: Mr Anthony Zgrajewski
The course is intended to enhance the awareness of participants of their rights and responsibilities under the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the University's Privacy Management Policy. The focus of the course is on the Information Privacy Principles and how they impact on our day to day working lives.
The course also covers statutory right to access to university information and the complaints process under the Information Privacy Act 2009.
The course includes a series of fictional workplace scenarios to assist the learning process.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Identify personal information;
2. Understand the objectives of the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Privacy Management Policy
3. Understand and apply the Information Privacy Principles to workplace situations
4. Understand the types of information that may be released under the Information Privacy Act 2009 or the Right to Information Act 2009
5. Risk manage privacy issues in the workplace.