teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Developing a Teaching & Learning Grant Application
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|30/06/2020||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Learn Innov Bldg#17,Rm202||2 of 25||Register|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Dr Deanne Gannaway
This workshop is aimed at staff who are interested in applying for teaching and learning focussed grants. This session provides advice and tips common to all and does not focus on a particular grant scheme.
The workshop acknowledges that it takes time to develop an application and this session serves as an opportunity to start the process.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand how to structure an effective application
2. Hear from previous successful grant applicants and how they pitched their grant idea
and commenced planning for their application
3. Find out who to contact for help and advice
As part of Professional Learning at UQ, ITaLI have developed additional resources to support workshops. These resources offer on-line self-paced learning for those who cannot attend face-to-face sessions.
The resources are available via a Blackboard course. To access:
2. Step 1 (above) will automatically redirect you to Blackboard. To complete the Blackboard course self-enrolment, select ‘submit’ (located on the bottom right of the page)
3. You will be advised that your self-enrolment is a success. To access the course materials, click ‘OK’ (bottom right of the page)
4. The Professional Learning at UQ Blackboard course that you selected, will now open within Blackboard.
You can access this Professional Learning Blackboard course at any time in the future via your UQ Blackboard Home Page | My Courses | Training Courses.