teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Introduction to Curriculum Design
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Dr Deanne Gannaway
Presenter: Associate Professor Jason Lodge
This workshop is designed for curriculum leaders and course and program coordinators. It focuses on the fundamentals of course design, from developing learning outcomes to understanding the concepts and principles of good curriculum design.
Participants will access, evaluate and share resources on curriculum design.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Become familiar with UQ policies and guidelines for effective course and program design
2. Become familiar with developing learning objectives
3. Identify effective teaching, learning and assessment activities to achieve intended
4. Design and map a course to constructively align their course with a graduate profile
5. Consider ways to manage curriculum integrity and quality.
As part of Professional Learning at UQ, ITaLI have developed additional resources to support our workshops. These resources are self-paced and have been designed to encourage participant learning, and provide opportunities for further development in the workshop topic.
To access the Professional Learning site, simply: