finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Learn.UQ basics for Professional Staff
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2.5 hours
Coordinator: Ms Ailsa Dickie
Presenter: Miss Stephanie David
This course is designed to introduce profressional staff to common functions within Blackboard, UQ's eLearning management system.
Participants will develop an understanding of how Blackboard is used at UQ and how sites are structured. Practical skills covered will include adding course materials to a site, posting announcements, checking assignment submissions, entering markings into Grade Centre and archiving courses.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand how Learn.UQ (Blackboard) sites are used and structured at UQ;
2. Add, edit and delete basic course content;
3. Post course announcements;
4. Check student assignment submissions to both TurnItIn and the Blackboard assignment tool;
5. Understand UQ policies related to eLearning.