teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Applying for a UQ Teaching and Learning Award
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|17/03/2020||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Venue to be Advised||0 of 50||Register|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Dr Deanne Gannaway
The University of Queensland fosters and acknowledges excellence in its learning and teaching environment by recognising and rewarding staff through three award schemes: Awards for Teaching Excellence; Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning; and Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.
This interactive session will help participants understand how to structure an expression of interest (EOI) for the awards that showcases their excellence in teaching and learning.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand the Teaching and Learning Awards schemes offered at UQ
2. Understand the EOI and application process
3. Understand how to structure an effective EOI
4. Do some preliminary planning for their EOI
5. Find out who to contact for help and advice.
Further information and resources are available at: http://itali.uq.edu.au/content/internal-teaching-and-learning-awards .