Introduction to Change
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Course enrolments are currently disabled while we transition from Aurion to Workday. Following Workday go-live on 4 October 2021, all staff development courses and learning content will be accessed via the ‘Learning’ worklet in Workday. Information on how to navigate to Workday Learning will be available soon.
If you wish to attend a currently scheduled iteration of this course, please contact the course coordinator listed to request enrolment.
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Mrs Mia Grogan-Burrell
Presenter: Miss Elanor Mitchell
This course aims to introduce project managers, people managers and leaders to change management as a method for supporting their people through organisational changes. It will provide an overview of the organisation’s change management framework, as well as tools and strategies to assist with planning and implementing change in projects and as part of your everyday work.
This course will enable participants to:
• understand the importance and role of change management at UQ
• understand the distinct aspects of change management
• support and lead others through the change management curve
• implement strategies for effecting change, controlling change and helping people to adapt to change
• understand the change landscape for UQ in line with the Strategic Plan.