lead, manage and develop self and others
Healthy & secure online habits - lunchbox session
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 1 hour
Coordinator: Ms Jodee Allanson
Presenter: Mr Marco Ostini
Information security is everybody's responsibility, and touches daily life at work and at home. Gain a clearer understanding of key information security issues, threats and exploits, and how to prevent them adversely affecting you or UQ.
This course will introduce participants to core and current information security issues, including:
1. Understanding the resources under your control
2. Implications of decisions made in an online context
3. Identifying and avoiding online threats
4. Making passwords painless
5. Healthy online habits for home.
You are welcome to bring your lunch to the session.