lead, manage and develop self and others
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 4 hours
Coordinator: Dr Stephen Hart
Presenter: Emeritus Professor Alan Rix
This course is designed for Academic and Professional staff who chair committees at any level within the University. The course will give you the opportunity to enhance your capabilities as a Chair to increase the effectiveness of your committee and for the achievement of constructive outcomes.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Identify the characteristics of an effective committee and approaches to the role of chair
2. Ensure appropriate membership and engagement
3. Prepare for effective meetings
4. Promote constructive and collaborative committee contributions
5. Ensure outcomes are clearly identified, monitored and achieved.