lead, manage and develop self and others
Minute Writing and Role of the Committee Secretary
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|12/09/2018||2:30 PM - 4:30 PM||International Hse,Rock St||11 of 30||Register|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Mrs Catherine Thompson
Presenter: Mrs Carole Tate
Learn how to take, prepare and present great agendas and minutes. Understand the importance of the role of committee secretary.
This course will enable participants to:
1. gain an understanding of minute writing
2. utilise minute templates available on-line
3. understand the importance of good record keeping of meeting documentation
4. gain an understanding of the role of the committee secretary in agenda preparation
and how effective research can lead to well constructed agenda items
5. find out who to contact for help and advice.