lead, manage and develop self and others
ESOS for student-facing staff - online module
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 0.5 hours
Coordinator: Mr Ken Aberdeen
This course fulfils the legislative obligation for staff who are student-facing to be trained in the Educational Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework.
1. Enrol in the course via this link: Self Enrol Link – Staff Development Online course
2. Press OK
3. In the left hand menu, click on ‘ESOS for student-facing staff’
4. You will be presented with the options of viewing the course materials,
and completing the final test.
5. You do not have to complete the module in a single sitting. You may enter the module as
often as you wish.
6. On completion of the module content, complete the multiple choice Course test.
7. On successful completion, you will be able to generate a record of your completion and your
result will be recorded in Blackboard.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Identify the main legislative instruments that make up the ESOS framework
2. Recognise their legislative obligations when working with currently enrolled
3. Relate student case studies to specific sections of the National Code and Educational
Services for Overseas Students Act
4. Understand key university obligations under the Tuition Protection Service.