finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
SI-net Records & Enrolments
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 6.5 hours
Coordinator: Ms Lisa Forster
Presenter: Ms Lisa Forster
You must complete SI-net Fundamentals as a prerequisite course prior to attending SI-net Records & Enrolments.
This course is run centrally only when required. Please try to arrange training with your SI-net expert user before enrolling in the course.
SI-net is the University's student administration system and is a database storing all aspects of student data (application for admission, enrolment, progression, financial, etc.) online.
Enrolments training explains the process involved in program and term activation, adding classes, dropping courses, adding, removing and changing grades, class permission lists, student milestone.
Training incorporates theoretical and practical-based learning competencies to ensure participants can apply the trained skills in their actual workplace. Training attendance is linked to SI-net access so only trained staff have access.
This course will enable participants to:
1. program and term activate students
2. add and drop courses, and rectify any enrolment errors
3. post transfer credit for a student's previous studies
4. update student records, including the insertion of milestones and honours/awards
5. enter transcript text and produce an unofficial academic transcript.