achieve your goals in research and research training
Research Integrity Online Module - UQ Staff
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 3 hours
Coordinator: Dr Sue O'Brien
The Research Integrity Online Module provides training for planning, conducting and reporting research with integrity.
This course has been implemented at a number of universities across the globe, including many of Australia's Go8 universities, making it an important and transferable training program.
The course consists of interactive modules targeted to the following broad discipline areas:
- Arts and Humanities;
- Biomedical Sciences;
- Engineering and Technology;
- Natural and Physical Sciences;
- Social and Behavioural Sciences.
The course is applicable to all staff involved in the conduct of research.
To undertake the course:
1. Enrol Here.
2. Enter Blackboard. You will find the Research Integrity Online Module for Staff under 'My Communities'.
3. Select the module most applicable to your discipline area.
4. You do not have to complete the module in a single sitting. You may enter the module as often as you wish.
5. On completion of the module content, complete the multiple choice Course Test.
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to generate a record of your completion and your result will be recorded in Blackboard.
NOTE: RHD candidates should enrol in the Research Integrity Module for RHD students offered by the UQ Graduate School to ensure their results are recorded in SiNet - click here.