finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Virtual Classroom (Zoom)
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Ailsa Dickie
Presenter: Mrs Iliria Stenning
Please follow the link below to place a registration for for this course as registrations cannot be placed via the Staff Development page.
Course dates and times below:
23-Nov-2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Building 17, Room 425 (Level 4) St Lucia Campus. Please register via Eventbrite:
In this course you will develop an understanding of how to facilitate a collaborative virtual classroom environment using Zoom, UQ's virtual classroom/meeting system. Participants will familiarise themselves with the use of chat, webcams and breakout rooms for communication with students. Participants will also learn how to share their screen and applications, as well as use an interactive virtual whiteboard.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand the benefits of a virtual classroom.
2. Setup and manage a virtual classroom.
3. Use chat, reactions, polling and breakout rooms.
4. Share screens, applications and a virtual whiteboard.
5. Schedule and record virtual classroom sessions.