finance, IT & administration
build skills to work with software, systems and procedures
Learn.UQ Grade Centre
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Ailsa Dickie
Presenter: Miss Stephanie David
Previous course titles - Learn.UQ Grade Centre & Using the Grade Centre in Blackboard.
Grade Centre offers the instructor an efficient way to manage grades and assessment. This course offers hands-on experience of a range of activities that show-case the many features of the Grade Centre.
This course is offered in both face to face (courses with a building as the venue) and virtual classroom format.
The courses in virtual classroom format will be led by a trainer and conducted using Adobe Connect. To participate in courses in this format you will need a headset with an attached microphone. The classroom link and setup instructions will be emailed to participants prior to the start of the session. To allow instructions to be sent out you must register for the online courses at least 2 days prior to the start time.
This course will enable participants to:
1. Understand the different column types in the Grade Centre;
2. Use the Grade Centre (including a rubrics) to provide feedback to your students;
3. Download the Grade Centre marks to a spreadsheet;
4. Use Smart views to manage tutor and project groups;
5. Merge the contents of the Grade Centre into a SI-net spreadsheet.