teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Editing Educational Video
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|12/03/2021||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Running via ZOOM||15 of 20||Register|
|15/04/2021||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Running via ZOOM||2 of 20||Register|
|11/05/2021||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Running via ZOOM||1 of 20||Register|
|9/06/2021||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Running via ZOOM||0 of 20||Register|
Duration: 1 hour
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Mr Timothy Rankin
This follow-along course, delivered via Zoom, will help you bring your teaching videos to life through efficient and creative post-production in Adobe RUSH.
This course will enable participants to:
1) Access the Adobe Creative Cloud to install Adobe RUSH
2) Learn the basics of visual narrative
3) Learn the basics of video editing in Adobe RUSH
4) Learn how to manipulate and repair sound and vision to improve quality
5) Add titles and graphics in line with UQ Branding (assets provided)
6) Export videos for upload Kaltura, YouTube and edX.
Courses running via Zoom: the course coordinator listed against this course will email the Zoom link a day or two prior to course commencement.