teaching, learning & assessment
enhance student engagement and learning
Enhance YourTeaching with Educational Technologies
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
|19/03/2021||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Venue to be Advised||1 of 25||Register|
Duration: 2 hours
Coordinator: Ms Yvette Lynch
Presenter: Mr Peter Rutherford
This is a beginner’s workshop for those who would like to introduce educational technology to their classroom.
The workshop will concentrate on tools supported by UQ’s eLearning Support Services (eLSS) team to demonstrate how they can be used in your teaching to support your students’ learning.
This workshop will identify UQ expectations, explore the pedagogy behind using ed technologies, look at examples of the tools being used and walk you through the experience of setting up and implementing the tools for yourself.
As part of Professional Learning at UQ, ITaLI have developed additional resources to support workshops. These resources offer on-line self-paced learning for those who cannot attend face-to-face sessions.
The resources are available via a Blackboard course. To access:
1. Open this hyperlink or copy and paste http://bit.ly/italiprolearning into your browser
2. Step 1 (above) will automatically redirect you to Blackboard. To complete the Blackboard course self enrolment, select ‘submit’ (located on the bottom right of the page)
3. You will be advised that your self enrolment is a success. To access the course materials, click ‘OK’ (bottom right of the page)
4. The Professional Learning at UQ Blackboard course that you selected, will now open within Blackboard
5. You can access this Professional Learning Blackboard course at any time in the future via your UQ Blackboard Home Page | My Courses | Training Courses.
Courses running via Zoom: the course coordinator listed against this course will email the Zoom link a day or two prior to course commencement.