lead, manage and develop self and others
Applying for Academic Promotion (up to Level D)
|Start Date||Start - End Time||Venue||Places Taken|
Duration: 1.5 hours
Coordinator: Ms Shirvonne Sasman
Presenter: Professor Peter Adams
NOTE: This course is full and please advise if you cannot attend asap. You can join the information session online via Zoom, or by using meeting ID 821167062. You will also find a recording here following the session. Find out how to join a meeting with Zoom.
This information session focuses on the practicalities of the application process, as well as the sharing of essential insights into the expectations of the local Committees, appraising applications for promotion.
1. How to best evidence academic achievement against the academic and service/engagement performance standards, as part of the application process
2. Preparing the Application – what is essential to include to effectively tell your story in evidencing your academic achievements.
3. Preparing for the Committee Interview.
4. Sharing some of the main reasons promotions are declined.
5. Opportunity to ask questions regarding your own application.